Congratulations to East-West International School, one of the top-quality schools in the capital, which has just been accredited one of the highest hallmarks of educational quality by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), based in the U.S.A.
The WASC accreditation process fosters excellence in elementary and secondary education by encouraging school improvement. WASC accreditation recognizes schools that meet an acceptable level of quality, in accordance with established, research-based WASC criteria.
Following assessment visits by the WASC inspectors earlier this year (2013), the school was delighted to hear that they had been completely successful. Its staff, curriculum, accommodation and learning facilities all passed the accreditation process with flying colours.
Parents of the students fortunate enough to study at East-West International School can now be completely confident that their children have the best education that Phnom Penh can offer.
In the next school year our students will have one class a week learning either the Violin and Chinese flute for Grades 2 – 4 or Violin, Chinese Flute or Guitar for Grades 5 – 8.
1. Our 6th year commences on 29th August, 2011
2. We have classes from Nursery to Grade 9.
3. All our teachers are first language speakers, trained or experienced teachers. We have:-
4. East-West is registered with the Cambodian Ministry of Education.
5. The school is in the process of working towards external accreditation.
6. We will begin teaching the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) from Cambridge, England to Grade 9 this year.